Hard Reset FRITZ! Box 7530
Learn how to Hard Reset FRITZ! Box 7530. This is the best method to restore factory settings on FRITZ! Box 7530. If you can't access FRITZ! Box 7530 settings either by app or by web browser, follow those few steps to restore default settings on the FRITZ! router.
- Unplug FRITZ! Box 7530 from electricity for at least 1 minute.
- Plug router back, connect to the FRITZ! Box 7530 Wi-Fi, and in about one minute open 192.168.178.1 IP address in your web browser.
- Click on the Forgot your password?
- Finally, click on the Restore Factory Settings.
- Give FRITZ! Box 7530 a few moments to reboot.
- Fantastic! Now all features in FRITZ! Box 7530 should be restored.
Pomôž mi! Toto nefunguje.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.