Hard Reset PHILIPS AC3259
If PHILIPS AC3259 does not work even though it is plugged in and switched on you need to Hard Reset PHILIPS AC3259.
The filter cycle will be reset and clock also. To achieve that complete these few steps.
- To start, when PHILIPS AC3259 is on press Clock Button and Back Button together and hold it for 3 seconds.
- A3 Code should appear on the display.
- Next press and hold Back Button for 3 seconds.
- If the C7 Code appears on display press and hold Back Button for 3 seconds again.
- Congratulations! Both filters lifetime cycles are reset, and PHILIPS AC3259 errors should disappear.
Hard Reset (PHILIPS AC3259)
Pomôž mi! Toto nefunguje.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.