硬重置 APPLE HomePod
How to reset your APPLE HomePod to factory settings. Resetting your HomePod may become necessary for an unresponsive device or if you are transferring it to a different Apple ID. Learn how to restore all defaults an APPLE speaker. If you recently changed your router or Wi-Fi SSID or network password perform this operation to reconfigure Wi-Fi.
- You need to unplug APPLE smart device out off the grid, and wait 5 seconds.
- Plug HomePod back.
- Touch on the top off APPLE HomePod where the white light glows, there is no physical button, but press there with significant power.
- Light will become red and Siri will say the message that your device is about to be reset.
- Then you will hear three short beeps and light around your finger will stop glowing, you can release button now.
- Awesome! Now you can safely sell or lend someone APPLE speaker.
Hard Reset (APPLE HomePod)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.