硬重置 ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S
You can reset the ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S back to its default vacuum settings. Learn how to Reset ECOVACS vacuum.
Follow our instructions and all DEEBOT N79S settings will be reset to default. All data saved on DEEBOT N79S will be permanently deleted so think twice before you proceed with ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S reset operation. If your DEEBOT N79S robot is stuck or freezes during cleaning or you have problems with Wi-Fi connection, follow this simple guide and after ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S reset, errors should disappear. ECOVACS robot vacuum will also be deleted from Ecovacs Home App, and you will need to add this device once again.
- To start your ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S needs to be properly turned on by setting Power Switch to I position.
- Open ECOVACS cleaning robot top cover and locate the Reset Button beside the right hinge.
- Click and hold ECOVACS vacuum Reset Key for 3 seconds, you will need to use a toothpick or office clip to do that.
- Short sounds will be played and Wi-Fi led indicator will start blinking.
- Close the cover and give DEEBOT N79S robot some time to reboot.
- Good Job! Now all ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S settings are set to its defaults.
Hard Reset (ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S )
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.