硬重置 ONIDA G241
如何恢复出厂设置 ONIDAG241？如何擦除ONIDA G241中的所有数据？如何绕过ONIDAG241中的屏幕锁定？如何在ONIDA G241中恢复默认值？
- To enable the phone, you have to start holding the Power key until you will be able to see the logo on the screen.
- Next, when your phone has turned on, you have to press the Left Select key to open the Main menu and then go to the Settings app using the Navigation keys on your phone.
- After that, you will have to open the Restore factory setting section.
- There you will have to input the standard PIN which may be one of the following: 0000, 1111, 1234,1122, etc. When you've entered the right one, you have to press the Left Select key.
- Excellent! Now you know how to reset your ONIDA G241 to the factory settings.
Hard Reset (ONIDA G241)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.