硬重置 ONIDA G540
如何恢复出厂设置 ONIDAG540？如何擦除ONIDA G540中的所有数据？如何绕过ONIDAG540中的屏幕锁定？如何在ONIDA G540中恢复默认值？
- To perform the Hard Reset, you have to start with switching on your device. To do this, you have to hold down the Power button and wait until the logo appears on the screen.
- Then you will have to press the Central key to open the Main menu and from there go to the Settings app clicking on the Navigation keys.
- At this point, you will have to go to the Reset Factory settings option placed at the bottom of the list.
- The last thing you have to do is input one of the standard codes, such as 0000, 1111, 1122, 1234, for example, and press the Central key when you input the correct one.
- Super! Your ONIDA G540 has successfully been restored to its factory settings.
Hard Reset (ONIDA G540)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.