硬重置 ONIDA G590
如何恢复出厂设置 ONIDAG590？如何擦除ONIDA G590中的所有数据？如何绕过ONIDAG590中的屏幕锁定？如何在ONIDA G590中恢复默认值？
- To perform any operation on your phone, you have to first turn it on. To do this, hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Afterward, you'll have to go to the Application screen from the home screen and then move to the Settings app using your Navigation case.
- At this point, you have to open the Restore factory section on the list.
- Now you only have to input one of the standard passwords and press the Left Select key to continue. Try to enter 0000, 1111, 1122 or 1234.
- Excellent! You've learned how to perform Hard Reset on your ONIDA G590.
Hard Reset (ONIDA G590)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.