硬重置 ONIDA G640
如何恢复出厂设置 ONIDAG640？如何擦除ONIDA G640中的所有数据？如何绕过ONIDAG640中的屏幕锁定？如何在ONIDA G640中恢复默认值？
- In the very beginning you have to have your device turned on, so hold down the Power key until the logo appears on the screen of your ONIDA G640.
- Next, go to the Application screen tapping on the Left Select key and from there move to the Settings app using the Navigation case.
- Afterward, you'll have to open the Restore factory settings option.
- Now you will have to input one of the default passwords. Some of the most common are 0000, 1111, 1234, 1122. Find the one that matches to your phone and press the Left Select key to confirm.
- Excellent! You've performed the Hard Reset on your ONIDA G640.
Hard Reset (ONIDA G640)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.