硬重置 ONIDA G715
如何恢复出厂设置 ONIDAG715？如何擦除ONIDA G715中的所有数据？如何绕过ONIDAG715中的屏幕锁定？如何在ONIDA G715中恢复默认值？
- To begin Hard Reset on your phone, the very first thing you have to do is switch your phone on by holding down the Power key.
- Then you will have to tap on the Central key to open the Application menu and there click on the Settings app using your Navigation case to navigate.
- At this point, you will have to choose the Restore factory settings option.
- Now enter one of the default pins, such as 0000, 1111, 1122, 1234, etc. and press the Central key to confirm.
- Super! You've successfully performed the Hard Reset option on your ONIDA G715.
Hard Reset (ONIDA G715)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.