硬重置 ONIDA V106
如何恢复出厂设置 ONIDAV106？如何擦除ONIDA V106中的所有数据？如何绕过ONIDAV106中的屏幕锁定？如何在ONIDA V106中恢复默认值？
- There are many reasons to reset your phone to the factory settings. To do this, you'll have to start with powering on your device holding down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then go to the App screen clicking on the Central key and open the Settings app using the Navigation keys of your phone.
- Afterward, open the Settings app and enter the Restore factory settings option on the list.
- At this point, you will have to try one of the standard PINs such as 0000, 1111, 1122, 1234 and press the Central key to confirm.
- Amazing! You've successfully performed Hard Reset on your ONIDA V106.
Hard Reset (ONIDA V106)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.