硬重置 ONIDA V144
如何恢复出厂设置 ONIDAV144？如何擦除ONIDA V144中的所有数据？如何绕过ONIDAV144中的屏幕锁定？如何在ONIDA V144中恢复默认值？
- There's just one Hard Reset method for your ONIDA V144. The first thing you have to do is hold down the Power key until you'll be able to see the logo.
- Afterward, click on the Central key to open Menu and there choose the Settings app navigating with the Navigation case of your device.
- At this point, you will have to tap on the Restore Factory settings option.
- On the following screen input one of the standard codes, such as 0000, 1111, 1122, 1234, etc. and press the Central key to confirm.
- Excellent! Now you know how to reset the factory settings on your ONIDA V144.
Hard Reset (ONIDA V144)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.