硬重置 TP-LINK Archer C80
This is the fastest and easiest way to reset yours TP-LINK Archer C80. If you frequently lose Wi-Fi signal, have problems with DHCP assigning IP addresses, or your Android smartphone or iPhone can't connect to your home network, perform Full Reset of TP-LINK router, according to our guide. If you suffer from slow download speeds, follow these few steps and learn how to Hard Reset TP-LINK Archer C80.
- When the router is on, turn it to the backside to access rear connectors and buttons.
- Find Reset Button and press it with a pencil or something thin.
- Hold it for over 10 seconds.
- All Archer C80 LED lights should flash a few times.
- Now give TP-LINK router a minute or two to reboot and restore its normal operation.
- Fantastic! Now all settings are back to factory values and you can configure TP-LINK Archer C80 once again.
Hard Reset (TP-LINK Archer C80)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.