硬重置 XIAOMI MIJIA ROBOROCK S50
If normal operation of the XIAOMI MIJIA ROBOROCK S50 is not restored, try to Hard Reset XIAOMI MIJIA ROBOROCK S50. Attention! Hard Reset the system will destroy properties of scheduled cleanings and cleaning modes and also reboot the Wi-Fi connection. XIAOMI robot will also be deleted from Xiaomi Home App and you will need to add a cleaning robot once again.
- Open top cover to find Reset Key.
- Press the Charge Button and keep holding it.
- After 3 seconds use a paper clip or something thin and long to press once Reset Button, don't stop holding Charge Key during this operation.
- Keep holding Charge Button for another 5 seconds until you hear a voice message about "Restoring the factory settings", and Power Button light starts blinking.
- Give XIAOMI vacuum about 5 minutes to restore its normal operation, if MIJIA ROBOROCK S50 vacuum will not restart itself, place it manually on the charging station.
- After that, all settings will be reset.
Hard Reset (XIAOMI MIJIA ROBOROCK S50)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.