硬重置 XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV
If normal operation of the XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV is not restored, try to Hard Reset XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV. You can reset XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV back to its default vacuum settings. Learn how to Factory Reset XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV.
Follow our instructions and all XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV settings will be reset to defaults. Attention! Hard Reset system will destroy properties of scheduled cleanings, cleaning modes, saved floor maps, and also reboot the Wi-Fi connection. If your XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV is stuck or freezes cleaning or you have problems with Wi-Fi connection, follow this simple guide and after XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV reset errors should disappear. XIAOMI vacuum will be deleted from Xiaomi Home App on your smartphone and you will need to add this device once more.
- Let's begin with opening top cover to get access to the Reset System Button.
- Press the Return to charging station Button and keep holding it for all the time.
- After about 3 seconds click Reset Key once, you will need to use office paper clip or toothpick to do that.
- Keep Home Button for another 5 seconds until you hear a voice message about "Restoring the factory settings" and Power Button light will start blinking.
- Release the Home Key and give Roborock S6 MaxV robot few minutes to restart, if XIAOMI vacuum will not reboot by itself, place it manually on the charging station.
- Good job! Now all XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV settings will be set as it was brand new.
Hard Reset (XIAOMI Roborock S6 MaxV)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.